Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The age of stupid!

Hi

It was interesting wasn't it to look to the world from this perspective?


Well, it is just one side of the coin of course and a string opinion which is critical on increasing consumerism and unawareness and selfishness of people on upcoming disasters. I like to show this video in my classes because I think it makes an impression and gives us a lot to discuss later on.

While I'm in New York I want you to keep thinking about the terms we briefly discussed: sustainability, resilience and mitigation. I hope you enjoy the Jakarta lecture of Wim Stolte! Don;t hesitate to ask him questions about his experiences, he took part in amazing projects everywhere in the world to help cities prepared for disasters.

See you on 1st of March!

Best
Dr. Tuna Tasan-Kok



No comments:

Post a Comment